Tel: 01704 828612
Scarisbrick Business Park
Change or cancel an order
Unfortunately it is not possible to amend or make changes to an order once it has been placed, due to the despatch speeds we pride ourselves on. However on rare occasions we may be able to intervene before it has been despatched.
- If you want to add products to your order, change your delivery address, or remove items from your order or cancel it completely please contact us 01704 828612 or email us at email@example.com. If your order has not been packed or despatched we may well be able to amend it for you
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered and you want to cancel your order, you will then need to follow our Returns Procedure, in the event of unwanted products.
- There are some products we cannot cancel, refund or exchange including made-to-order items, or products of a perishable nature
- Full details of our terms and conditions regarding order cancellation can be read on our full terms and conditions page.
Track Your Order
- Order received – ‘Order Confirmation’ – This means your order has arrived with us but has not yet been processed.
- Order despatched – ‘Order Complete’ – This means your order has been packed and left our warehouse. You’ll receive an email confirming despatch from us and in most instances our couriers too.
- The separate email/text from our couriers will detail where your products are and can be used to track your order.
- If you find your order has been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being sent from different locations.
If your order looks to be incomplete, over delivered or damaged, or you have any questions on your order please email our team or call us on 01704 828612.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived or arrives incomplete, you can firstly:
Check your order status with the couriers tracking system. This will be on the email sent to you directly from our couriers.
If your order is incomplete, it may well be that the products are being sent out from different locations, and will arrive separately; please if possible allow a little time before contacting us.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched items that don’t arrive when expected please email our team, or call us on 01704 828612.
Due to the nature of our products all returns must be agreed and processed via ourselves, at the expense of the purchaser. This is due to most of our products being ADR, and limited quantity products. If you want to return items you have bought from us please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01704 828612.
- We will process refunds within 10 days of us receiving the items back in good re-saleable condition
- We will refund the order by the original payment method used when placing the order
- For the full details of our returns and refunds policy please see the links in the footer of this page
- We Reserve the right when refunding the order, to charge a £6.50 shipping fee, should the return reason be a change of mind. The £6.50 will be on top of any costs we incur collecting the parcel.
- Should the delivery address be incorrect and the item returned to us, we also reserve the right to charge a £6.50 delivery fee.
We hope you are happy with all your purchases from us. However if you are not, please arrange for the return of the product to us, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card/paypal of the person who placed and paid for the order.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund of your product, if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt of your product.
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange.
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described on the following items:
- Products that have been made specifically to your specification or specifically ordered for you.
- Products that have a specified use by date and/or are perishable, such as Nematodes.
- Products supplied, despatched by third party providers and subject to their own terms and conditions.
We also reserve the right to charge a £5.00 fee when refunding the order, as the orignal shipping charge.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The above legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you wish to, provided you request the cancellation or refund, no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- The right to return products does not apply to products made to your specification, or by their nature cannot be returned, or are liable to deteriorate quickly
- If you wish to cancel, you must take care of the goods and keep them within your possession and inform us that you wish to cancel
- To cancel the order, you must let us know that you want to cancel it and contact us according to our full terms and conditions under Cancellation and acceptance of orders
- If you decide to cancel your order you must email us on email@example.com or call us on 01704 841438 to arrange cancellation and collection of your products
- Where goods are faulty or damaged the customer has a minimum of 30 days in which to return these goods.
- Unless agreed with GreenCare in writing the purchaser will be liable for all additional return costs of products to our warehouse.
All returning delivery charges will be charged ‘at cost’ and deducted from the returnees refund.
We strive to ensure that there won’t be any complaints, with our products and service that you receive from Green Care, however if you do have any reason to complain, please email us or call us so we can put things right or you can give us feedback to improve.